Age 5-18 | Monday-Friday | Full Day
Campers Should Bring:
- Signed and printed copies of medical waivers and hold harmless agreements
- Water bottle
- Racquet (loaners available)
- Snacks and lunch
Extended Care Camper Policy
- Please inform camp counselors at sign-in if late pick-up is needed, after 4:00 pm.
- Campers who will be staying past our 4 pick-ups for extended care will need to be signed-out by parents directly at the tennis courts, where they will be supervised until pick-up.
- Parking can be found at the top of the hill and parents can walk down the access road to the tennis courts.
Tenacious Self Sign-Out Authorization Form
- For campers who are 13 years or older and who will be signing themselves out of Tenacious camp, please complete and share the attached Tenacious Self Sign-Out Authorization Form.
Drop-off and Pick-Up Procedure
- Our drop-off and pick-up location will be located on North State Drive, at the end of the road on the right-hand side.
- Our coaches will be stationed at the drop-off location for morning drop-offs from 8:30 am – 9:00 am.
- Pick-ups will be held at this same location at 4pm.
- Camps may be cancelled by Tenacious if there are fewer than 8 registrants. Parents will be notified if the camp session they registered for is to be cancelled.