Age 4-18 | Monday-Friday | Full or Half Day
- Appropriate for all ages and levels. Players are evaluated and grouped accordingly.
- Personal attention is a priority
- All of our coaches are certified or compete at a collegiate level.
- Extended care included in camp fee; early drop-offs begin at 8am and late pick-ups end at 5pm.
- Family discount policy: register a sibling and receive 10% off.
- SFSU cafeteria lunch can be purchased at registration on first day of camp for ~ $20 per day.
Beginner and Intermediate Level Players: Although tennis is the focus of our camp, many other activities are introduced into the camp day.
High Performance Players: High performance camps will take place during the morning half day sessions from 9am – 12pm. Competitive players are welcome.
|Full Day Camp Session:||9am – 4pm ($450)|
|Half Day Camp Session:||9am – 12pm or 1pm – 4pm ($250)|
|Tiny Tots Camp:||9am – 12 pm ($300)|
Enrollment & Cancellation Guidelines:
- Email Camp Director about flexible registrations – registrations can be arranged pro-rata to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.
- Credits will be offered when late cancellations are made.
- Electronic merchant banking fees may be deducted from refunds.